Christel House South Africa takes pride in its highly professional, skilled and passionate staff who implement our mission.
Christel House SA has an exciting new vacancy for a Social Transformation Project Manager, based at its school in Ottery, Cape Town. The person will be responsible for developing and implementing projects that Christel House initiates as part of its Widening Impact Strategy. Extensive experience in social transformation and leadership development is a requirement, with experience in teaching/education preferred.
Deadline for applications is Friday, 17 August. To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Career Employment Coach
Christel House SA is looking for a Career Employment Coach to be part of our Career Development team, based at its school in Ottery, Cape Town. The person will be responsible for the following :
- Career development coach: Understands career pathways into critical and solid careers and successfully coaches learners (Grade 12) and alumni into , and through these. This role also empowers those who may want a career change or need help with further career development, through a systematic and intense career coaching process.
- Recruitment and selection: Assist all Christel House alumni to find gainful, quality employment, to assist them in becoming economically self-sufficient.
- Report: Make sure employment targets are met and that all Alumni are actively moving towards economic self-sufficiency.
- Collaborator: Work closely with the Career study coach, who will refer all those who have completed their studies, to the career employment coach to find employment.
- Career preparation: Assist grade 12 learners in making realistic and informed choices about their career development and assist them in study learnership and employment applications. (Together with the career study coach)
Deadline for applications is Friday, 16 August. To apply, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.