Applications for Grades R - 9 are closed.
We have limited spaces available in Grades 10 – 12 for 2022.
Please read terms & conditions below
- Incorrect/missing information website applications will not be processed
- Submitting an application to Christel House does not guarantee placement for your child. We only have a limited number of spaces available per year.
- Please ensure that you apply to and accept placements from other schools for your child. If your child is accepted into Christel House, a staff member will inform you telephonically.
- Christel House South Africa reserves the right to disqualify an application at any time during the admissions process should the application not meet the admissions criteria.
- All documentation requested has to accompany each application.
- Priority will be given to siblings of current Christel House families
Only applicants who meet all of our non-negotiable qualifying criteria mentioned below will be considered:
- Age requirement for Grade RR (turning 5 in Grade RR)
- Results requirement for Grade 1-10 (last 2 reports with a code 6 or 7 OR 70%+ in English, Mathematics & 1st Additional Language)
- Financial Need: Your average household income must be R1500 or less per person per month. To calculate: Count the total income (salaries, social grants & stipends) your household receives per month (e.g., R5000 in total). Divide this number by the number of people staying in your house (e.g., 5 people) to get the average income per person. For example: R5000 divided by 5 people = R1000 per person per month.
- Location: Child must currently & permanently live in one of the areas listed below at the time of application.
Hanover Park; Manenberg; Tambo Square; Philippi Browns Farm (as far as Stock Road, no further); Philippi Farms; Phumlani; Lotus River; Strandfontein; Pelican Park; Lansdowne; Parkwood; Langa; Athlone; Ottery; Freedom Park; Mitchell’s Plain (Eastridge, Beacon Valley & Lentegeur only)
*Disclaimer: Considerations will be made based on space availability on our buses. Applications for Grades 10 - 12, will run until the numbers are met or before 1 November 2021.
Please note: If you do not meet ALL of our non-negotiable qualifying criteria listed above, your application will not be processed.
Read our frequently asked questions
For more information, please contact our Admissions Office on 067 035 6608 (WhatsApp) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 704 9429.
Christel House South Africa Student Application Form
We don't just educate, feed, provide healthcare or help your child into a great career - we do all these things.